These pages provideinformation on opportunities wittlnthe RoyalCaymanIslands Police Service forpolice officers, police staff and special constables.
Could you join the RCIP S work force and make a difference In your community?
You must be a candidate Who thrives on challenges,and is willing to wol1< hardto learn the skills necessary for these diffic ult but criticalroles.Don doubt that this can be a tough and unpredictable Job.but it Is also an extremely rewarding position.Every day whenyou go to work, you will be making life safer and more secure for your friends and neighbors, and making the Cayman Islands a better place to live.Nothing is more valuable than that.
What's in it for you?
- There's so much to gain fromjoining the RCIPS.In return foryour hard workyou will:
- have a rewarding careerwhere no two days are ever the same
- be constantly challenged and always learning
- be valued foryour contribution to your community
- receive a competitive salary and have an excellent benefits package
- have job security for you andyour family
- be part of a close-knit anddiversify team
- have continual opportunities for personal and professional growth
If you want to make a difference in your community and your counlry,explore what we have to offer and discover a career that is nowhere near ordinary!Below are the current career opportuni es availablewhere you can follow the link to complete your online application.
For a list of all Vacancies es,please click on link below: