You are here: Homepage > Careers
These pages provide information on opportunities within the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service for police officers, police staff and special constables.
Could you join the RCIPS work force and make a difference in your community?
You must be a candidate who thrives on challenges, and is willing to work hard to learn the skills necessary for these difficult but critical roles. Don't doubt that this can be a tough and unpredictable job, but it is also an extremely rewarding position. Every day when you go to work, you will be making life safer and more secure for your friends and neighbors, and making the Cayman Islands a better place to live. Nothing is more valuable than that.
What's in it for you?
There's so much to gain from joining the RCIPS. In return for your hard work you will:
- have a rewarding career where no two days are ever the same
- be constantly challenged and always learning
- be valued for your contribution to your community
- receive a competitive salary and have an excellent benefits package
- have job security for you and your family
- be part of a close-knit and diversify team
- have continual opportunities for personal and professional growth
If you want to make a difference in your community and your country, explore what we have to offer and discover a career that is nowhere near ordinary! Below are the current career opportunities available where you can follow the link to complete your online application.
- For a list of all Vacancies, please click on link below: