The RCIPS is currently seeking to employ a Human Resources Officer. Applications are open through 6 August.
The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) Human Resources and Professional Development Department (HR Department) is responsible for managing the operational, administrative and strategic human resource needs of RCIPS, which consists of approximately 500 staff members.
The Department is comprised of a Chief Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Manager, Assistant Human Resource Manager and Human Resource Officers.
Whilst recruitment and administrative functions are a key portion of the Department’s role and are continuous tasks, the Department’s focus has expanded into a strategic partnership in support of the principles, values, mission and vision of the RCIPS.
It is our mission to provide support in attaining the organizational goals through our most valuable resource—its PEOPLE. In support of this we pledge to:
We further undertake to uphold the CIG’s Strategic Plan, and contribute towards becoming a World-Class Civil Service through delivery of the 5 priority goals.
1. Deliver an Outstanding Customer Experience: Our customers offer high praise and look forward to utilizing our services and our elected leaders value our work to deliver their policies and objectives.
2. Develop Exceptional Leadership: Civil servants are highly engaged and motivated to achieve results and to make a difference in the lives of those they serve.
3. Pursue Excellence In Talent Development: Civil Servants are skilled, competent and qualified, in the right position at the right time.
4. Foster Effective Communication: We achieve awareness and buy-in for government's policy priorities among internal and external stakeholders.
5. Demonstrate Excellence In Governance Practices: We deliver results whilst maintaining the confidence of those we serve.
Vacanies with the RCIPS:
Ongoing Local Officer Recruitment: Click Here
Ongoing Experienced Officers Recuitment: Click Here
Other Vacancies: Click Here
Today, 12 May, the RCIPS released its 2020 Crime and Traffic Statistics, and the Senior Command Team held a press conference to discuss the main developments and trends described in the statistics with the media.
Yesterday, 10 May, the RCIPS Welfare Football Club kicked off its annual football league, the Commissioner’s Cup. The theme of the event is “Working In The Community, Working For The Community.”