The RCIPS is advising the public of the following rolling road closures which will be taking place between 6am – 8am, Saturday 4 November.
Streets that will be affected are as follows:
- Elgin Avenue and Hospital Road (round-a-bout)
- Elgin Avenue and Louise Llewellyn Way (round-a-bout)
- Elgin Avenue and Shedden Road
- Shedden Road, South Church Street and Seafarers Way Junction
- Fort Street and Seafarers Way will be closed
- Traffic traveling along South Church Street will have to divert onto Goring Avenue and then onto Louise Llewellyn Way, then Elgin Avenue and continue their journey onto Edward Street.
The RCIPS advises motorists to exercise caution when travelling in these areas during these times.